Crime Blotter: Sept. 7 - Sept. 14

Alcohol/liquor law violation — 1

Assault/simple assault — 2

Drug/narcotics violation — 3

Drunkenness — 7

Fake/other ID use — 7

False pretense/swindle — 1

Harassment/threats/intimidation — 2

Indecent exposure — 1

Larceny/theft from building — 3

Larceny/theft from vehicle — 3

Larceny of bicycle — 1

Larceny of moped — 5

Larceny/theft of motor vehicle parts or accessories — 1

Missing persons — 1

Traffic/DUI — 2

Vandalism/destruction of property — 4

— An officer was called to East Quad to respond to a naked man inside a victim's car. According to one of the victims, the man was running down the street naked and then jumped into another vehicle on Blossom and Pickens Street. The officer found the naked man in the back of the second car.  The man was arrested for the charges of public disorderly conduct and indecent exposure.

—  When traveling east on Gervais Street near Huger Street, a police officer noticed a scooter without a functioning brake light. The man driving the scooter was having trouble maintaining his balance and almost collided with a marked CPD car. When the officer pulled him over, he was unsteady on his feet and exhibited slurred speech. The man stated that he was "drunk," and that he had just come from a wedding where he had three beers. He added that the only reason he still drove was because "I know you can't get a DUI on a moped."

— An officer approached a man sitting on the sidewalk outside of South Quad to ask if everything was okay. The man stated that he had $124 stolen from him. He was attempting to meet a woman he had met through a Craigslist advertisement for a massage at 4:30 a.m. When the woman arrived, he gave her the money. She said that she needed to give the money to her driver, but allowed him to hold her purse to convince him that she wouldn't leave. The woman then went back to her car and drove off. The purse contained a bottle of Astroglide, mascara, a paper bag with a receipt from Lizard's Thicket and a candy wrapper. The police are still looking for the unknown woman.

Briefs don’t include every incident from the last week, and suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Information could change as investigations continue.