Adele's evolution captured in '25'

<p>Adele's new album is mature, thought-provoking and sincere. </p>
Adele's new album is mature, thought-provoking and sincere. 

Since the release of “Hello,” a love ballad worthy of praise, fans have been anxiously awaiting the release of Adele’s latest album.

Four years in the making, “25” has a similar style to its predecessor. The sheer difference is that this album’s maturity completely separates itself from anything Adele has ever done before.

Adele’s signature, elegant vocals and intense, raw lyrics blend together in this heart-stopping piece of work — fans will not be disappointed.

The album doesn't feature over-produced beats — it only promotes Adele’s powerful vibrato as she croons over several acoustic instruments.

Simple and introspective, the tracks on this album are guaranteed to make you shed a tear.

“I Miss You” and “When We Were Young” are two tunes that also serve as sultry love songs. “Pull me in, hold me tight / Don't let go, baby give me life,"  Adele cries out in “I Miss You."

Tugging on the nation's heartstrings, a talent she's mastered, Adele includes several other moody, poignant tunes.

Channeling her love for her first son, “Remedy” features Adele in a more vulnerable state. Unlike the roaring hit song, “Hello," this track is a smooth, sweet and beautiful edition to the album.

“Million Years Ago” is a story in which Adele reminisces on her past life in South London, so fans get a sneak peak into how she lived before she was famous.

Though she laments her former days back home, Adele accepts the reality of growing up and maturing: “I miss my friends / I miss my mother; I miss it when / Life was a party to be thrown / But that was a million years ago."

“Sweetest Devotion” concludes the album with echoes of a child’s voice. Adele once again speaks of her only child and the optimism her family feels for the future.

Adele’s future is definitely bright, and “25” only serves to prove that no matter how many years pass, her voice is timeless. This album is a cultural masterpiece of nostalgia, growth and, ultimately, admiration for loved ones. No longer is she the meek, heartbroken girl who dominated the music scene years ago. Adele is now a woman with a family of her own, and “25” represents her evolution perfectly.