SGTV team hosts 24-hour gaming livestream

Highscore Headquarters, the video game division of SGTV, will be holding a 24-hour gaming livestream from 7 p.m. today until 7 p.m. tomorrow.

Some of the games included in the stream will be Overwatch, Halo, Super Smash Bros., Mariokart, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Titanfall and potentially the newly released Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. While the stream will mostly consist of the team casually having fun, they have talked about implementing challenges like they did for last year's event.

"Every so often in the stream we would make one person do one thing they hated doing," Highscore Headquarters member West Russell said.

During last year's stream, the participants were forced to face different challenges specific to themselves, including one member who hated sweet tea.

"We made her chug a full cup of Waffle House sweet tea, which might be the grossest sweet tea you've ever had," Russell said.

Russell said that he himself barely escaped being made to drink buffalo sauce.

Russell said that they will always have somebody active in the stream chat to communicate with everyone watching.

In addition to the yearly livestream, Highscore Headquarters has their own YouTube channel where they upload episodes of their gaming podcast titled HQ Podcast, as well as Let's Plays and their weekly HQ Predicts where they play NCAA 2014 and put the Gamecocks up against whoever their real opponent is that week in order to predict the outcome.

The livestream will be on Twitch at www.twitch.tv/highscorehq and possibly YouTube (depending on technical issues). You can find their other content on their YouTube channel titled Highscore Headquarters.