Courtesy of MCT Campus

A gorilla walks his enclosure at the Riverbanks Zoo and Garden, Friday, June 12, 2009, in Columbia, South Carolina. One of the gorillas escaped from the zoo and injured an employee before returning to its enclosure, zoo spokeswoman Lindsay Burke said. (Gerry Melendez/The State/MCT)

US NEWS ESCAPEDGORILLA 4 CS

The University of South Carolina flag flies high after the Gamecocks scored against East Carolina in the third quarter at William-Brice Stadium in Columbia, South Carolina, Saturday, September 8, 2012. South Carolina defeated ECU, 48-10. (C. Aluka Berry/The State/MCT)

SPORTS FBC-ECU-SCAROLINA 29 CS

Ole Miss head coach Hugh Freeze looks on during the fourth quarter in a 42-3 loss to TCU in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl on Wednesday, Dec. 31, 2014, at Georgia Dome in Atlanta. (Curtis Compton/Atlanta Journal-Constitution/TNS)

SPORTS FBC-MISS-TCU 7 AT

Leslie Jones lights the Empire State Building to support Gildafest 2016, a stand-up comedy fundraiser in aid of Gilda' Club in New York City on July 12, 2016. (Dennis Van Tine/Abaca Press/TNS)

ENTER JONES 2 ND

KRT PLUGGED IN STORY SLUGGED: GAMEPREORDERS KRT PHOTO (October 5) The Nintendo DS online service goes live in a couple of months, and the two lead games for the system - "Mario Kart DS" (pictured) and "Animal Crossing: Wild World" -- are sure to be popular. (gsb) 2005

HO

Actress Betty Lynn, who played Thelma Lou on "The Andy Griffith Show", pays her respects at the Andy Griffith statue in Mt. Airy, North Carolina, on Tuesday, July 3, 2012. Griffith, a Mt. Airy native, died Tuesday at age 86 at his home in Manteo, North Carolina. (Todd Sumlin/Charlotte Observer/MCT)

US NEWS GRIFFITH-OBIT 10 CH

Alabama defensive lineman A'Shawn Robinson reacts after tackling Missouri running back Marcus Murphy for a three-yard loss in the third quarter of the 2014 SEC Championship Saturday, Dec. 6, 2014 at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta. Alabama won 42-13. (Chris Lee/St. Louis Post-Dispatch/TNS)

SPORTS FBC-MIZZOU-ALABAMA 12 SL

More media »