PHOTOS: Remember when the Gamecocks ...

Purpura_UGA.png
Former South Carolina quarterback Ryan Hilinski celebrates after South Carolina beat Georgia on Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019 in Athens, GA. This was the first time the Gamecocks beat the Bulldogs since 2014.
Vanessa Purpura | The Daily Gamecock
Vanessa Purpura | The Daily Gamecock
staley-celebration-worrell.jpeg
Head coach Dawn Staley takes in the confetti after South Carolina won the National Championship. The Gamecocks defeated the Huskies 64-49 on April 3, 2022 at Target Center in Minneapolis, MN.
Faith Worrell
Faith Worrell
Kokes_USCVUConn07.png
Graduate student guard LeLe Grissett shoots the ball over UConn defenders on Feb. 10, 2020. South Carolina women's basketball won the first game against UConn in school history 70-52.
Kailee Kokes | The Daily Gamecock
Kailee Kokes | The Daily Gamecock
WBB_vsStanford_Kelly13.png
Senior guard Destanni Henderson goes for a basket amidst pressure from the Stanford defense on Dec. 21, 2021. The South Carolina women's basketball team defeated No. 2 Stanford 65-61.
Zachery Kelly | The Daily Gamecock
Zachery Kelly | The Daily Gamecock
mbb_vs_kentucky_mar6_2021.png
Senior forward Keyshawn Bryant goes for a layup during the Kentucky game at Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY. The Gamecock men’s basketball team lost to the Wildcats, 64-92, on March 6, 2021.
Patel_Clemson.png
Graduate quarterback Zeb Noland passes the ball during South Carolina's game against Clemson on Nov. 27, 2021. The Gamecocks lost 30-0.
Jatin Patel | The Daily Gamecock
Jatin Patel | The Daily Gamecock
macheca_baseball_v_vandy_09-Edit.png
Junior catcher Colin Burgess slides into home against Vanderbilt scoring for the Gamecocks on March 26, 2022. The Gamecocks won the series against the Commodores, 3-2.
Joe Macheca
Joe Macheca
WBB_vsStanford_Kelly03.png
Senior forward Victaria Saxton works to gain possession of the ball during the tip-off on Dec. 21, 2021. The South Carolina women's basketball team defeated No. 2 Stanford 65-61.
Zachery Kelly | The Daily Gamecock
Zachery Kelly | The Daily Gamecock