From Game to Cock: Sept. 12-16

The Mix's breakdown of everything you need to know about this week in arts and entertainment

Scarlett Johansson exposed

Nude photos of the actress were hacked from her cellphone and scattered across the Web. The Hollywood elite really need to invest in some external storage devices.

White House crasher journeys away

Presidential party crasher Michaele Salahi ran away from home to be with Journey lead guitarist Neal Schon. It's her husband's worst nightmare ­— she's "Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'" the guy who wrote that song.

Pat Robertson OKs Alzheimer's divorce

"The 700 Club" host justified divorcing a spouse stricken with the disease. Vegas odds on his wife having him visit a dementia specialist while her lawyer draws up the divorce papers are currently 3 to 1.

Cameron Diaz and A-Rod split

Can't decide which awful baseball joke to go with — that Mariano Rivera is the only Yankees player who can close or that Rodriguez wants to keep playing the field. Decision made — both.

"Up All Night" successful premiere

The new NBC comedy was the highest rated show Wednesday night, beating out CBS's "Survivor." "Survivor" Executive Producer Mark Burnett dried his tears with fresh $100 bills.

Roman Polanski award re-do

The director will return to accept his lifetime achievement award at the Zurich Film Festival two years after his arrest there on sexual assault charges. Wouldn't be surprised if he sends a decoy in first this time around.

"The X Factor" gets the red carpet

A hyped advance screening of Simon Cowell's new singing show was held in Los Angeles. It's amazing how even 300 years after the revolution, throngs of Americans still have an affinity for being belittled by an Englishman.