All In Music visits Columbia for talent search

Cash Money Records executives judge auditions, students encouraged to attend

The "All In Music Tour," sponsored by All In Music Entertainment, is searching for up-and-coming talent across all genres, from rap to rock to country to gospel. The audition judges are Mel Smith and Malcom Miles, who both currently work for Cash Money Records. After the nationwide search, the judges will choose six finalists who will compete for one grand prize of $25,000 single deal, a full-length music video and the opportunity to work with Smith and Miles.

The company is also holding a nationwide model search, judged by Alex Aguilera, Director of Operations for SJL Modeling and Promotions. Winning models will receive a professional photo shoot and the chance to book jobs through SJL Modeling. One model will also be featured in an industry music video.

Columbia is the first stop on the tour. Auditions will be held at the Hilton Columbia Center, located at 924 Senate Street, on Saturday from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. Participants are encouraged to pre-register on the competition's website, allinmusictour.com, but they still have the option of same day registration in person on Saturday.

Following auditions, Smith and Miles will hold a seminar titled "How to Make it in the Industry," including a Q&A session. Admission to the seminar is $50 and it is open to the general public, not just those who audition.

To learn more about the auditions, visit allinmusictour.com or search for "All In Music Ent. Talent Search" on Facebook.