Crime Blotter for Oct. 28 to Nov. 8

Crime Blotter for Oct. 28 to Nov. 8

— An officer was checking the Carolina Coliseum late on the night of Oct. 28 when he saw some clothing, including a woman’s skirt, on the ground. The officer found a man trying to hide behind a pillar. The man was wearing nothing but a dirty white tank top that went just past his genitalia to his upper thigh. The officer asked the man what he had been doing and the man said he had been masturbating. The officer told the man to get dressed. While the man was dressing, the officer found the man had been given multiple trespass warnings in the past on USC’s campus. The man was arrested for trespassing.

— An officer was dispatched to Main and College streets early in the morning of Nov. 1 in reference to a man near Sandy’s Hot Dogs with his pants down. When the officer arrived, the man was behind a table, without pants. The man was unresponsive to the officer for multiple minutes. When he finally acknowledged the officers, he provided an Australian drivers license. Paramedics were called and asked the man simple questions which he could not accurately answer. The man was transported to Palmetto Health Baptist for observation.

— An officer was working at an event at The Zone at Williams-Brice Stadium on Thursday night when a man exited the building without a necessary escort. When the officer asked the man to contact his escort, the man became belligerent and began cursing at the officer. An event chaperone advised the man to go back inside and find his escort. When the man returned with multiple students, he approached the officer and said “F—- you, you are a piece of s—- and you can’t do anything to me.” The man smelled strongly of alcohol and refused to listen to the chaperone or the other students, all of whom were asking him to leave. After he continued to curse excessively, the officer arrested him for public disorderly conduct.

Briefs don’t include every incident from the last week, and suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Information could change as investigations continue.