Weekend Events: 3/25-3/27

3/25/16 

Jazz on Main 

Jazz saxophonist and flutist Nelson Rangell will close out the Columbia Museum of Art’s second season of Jazz on Main. The Noel Freidline Trio will join Rangell for a night of jazz, wine and art. Galleries and happy hour open at 7 p.m., and the concert begins at 7:30 p.m. General admission tickets are $35, but only $5 for students.

Rumors: The Ultimate Fleetwood Mac Tribute Show

Starting at 9 p.m., the Music Farm will replicate the 1970s with some of Fleetwood Mac’s greatest hits pulsing through the air. “Rumors” is a group of musicians who dedicate their talent to recreating Fleetwood Mac’s music, costumes and vibe. Tickets range from $12 to $15.

3/26/16

Let’s Move! Columbia Easter Eggstravaganza

This annual Easter celebration includes face-painting, cooking demonstrations, games and more. Join Mayor Steve Benjamin and the City of Columbia in the festivities, and dress up like your best Easter bunny for the costume contest. The Eggstravaganza will last from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Charles R. Drew Wellness Center green space.

Scarface Icon Tour

Rapper Scarface takes his tour to the Music Farm at 9 p.m. Scarface started out with the Geto Boys and later branched out and made his own solo albums with much success. His most recent album, “Deeply Rooted,” released last year, made 11th on the Billboard 200 Albums chart. This concert is for those 18 or older, and tickets are $22 in advance.

3/27/16

30th Anniversary Screening of "Hoosiers"

"Hoosiers" is a movie about a coach and a local drunk coming together to coach the high school basketball team and take them to championships. To celebrate the 30th anniversary of this film, it will be screened at The Nickelodeon at 2 p.m. for one day only.