APRIL FOOLS': Dress like an Icon: Dwight Schrute

<p>Dwight Schrute, as played by Rainn Wilson, is the heart-breaker of "The Office," with dreamy&nbsp;eyes and a stylish middle part.</p>
Dwight Schrute, as played by Rainn Wilson, is the heart-breaker of "The Office," with dreamy eyes and a stylish middle part.

Dwight Schrute, Dunder Mifflin’s Assistant to the Regional Manager, is the heartthrob of “The Office.” Schrute swoons women — both on and off screen — with his charming talk of bears, beets and Battlestar Galactica. If you desire to woo women the Schrute way, follow these guidelines and make sure you have a lot of yellow button-ups in your closet.

Undershirt

Before putting on your business casual wear, make sure to wear a white muscle tank-top as an undershirt. If you’re anything like Schrute, you might have to take your suit off at any given moment, so be prepared. Always wear a wife-beater.

Button-Ups and Suits

The first question you have to ask yourself when getting dressed is this: Dijon or honey mustard? These are, essentially, your two yellow color options for daily button-up wear — choose wisely. Pair this with a brown jacket and pair of pants, and your basic ensemble is good to go.

Middle Part

Schrute makes hairstyling easy, simple and sensual. When your hair is still wet, take a comb, part your hair down the middle and let it dry like that. Voila — you’re done.

Glasses

The Schrute look isn’t complete without a nice pair of thick-lensed, round, metal-rimmed glasses. When Jim Halpert impersonates Schrute, Halpert says that he found a pair of identical glasses at the drugstore for only $4. In fact, the whole outfit is cheap — perfect for a college student with limited funds.

As Halpert says, “It only cost me $7 to recreate the rest of the ensemble, and that’s a grand total of $11.” 

No Smiles

When it comes to smiling, it is best if you don’t.

“I never smile if I can help it. Showing one’s teeth is a submission signal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee, begging for its life,” Schrute said. 

State of Mind

Now that you’ve completed the stylish Schrute look, you’re ready to tackle a day at Dunder Mifflin and a night at the beet farms. However, keep these words of wisdom from Schrute in mind: “Whenever I’m about to do something, I think, ‘Would an idiot do that?’ And if they would, I do not do that thing.”