Ralph W. Norman (R) I

Ralph W. Norman (R) I

Background:

Businessman, former state representative

Issues:

Supports ACA repeal, supports getting rid of net neutrality, supports blocking any laws that would impact the Second Amendment, supports tax cuts, supports the modernization of the VA through data analytics, program consolidation and new standards for the VA on wait times, pro-life, supports increased military spending, supports requiring all federal agency heads to submit their official travel logs to the Government Accountability Office on a more regular basis and restrict them from flying first-class, supports legislation that would allow disabled law enforcement officers to have their disability compensation remain tax free after retirement age, supports a balanced budget, supports the U.S. embassy move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, supports ending the Iran nuclear deal, supports cutting federal spending, supports Farm Bill reforms, supports getting rid of the “waters of the United States” provision that expanded the Clean Water Act, supports cutting EPA funding, supports building a wall on the border with Mexico.

Public Relations Issues:

Brandished firearm during a meeting with constituents on gun safety, said the following in regards to the Kavanaugh hearings: “Did y’all hear this latest late-breaking news from the Kavanaugh hearings? Ruth Bader Ginsburg came out that she was groped by Abraham Lincoln.”