Life can get stressful. Every now and then, we all need a little time for R&R. And what’s more relaxing than a good face mask? But before you go and raid the shelves of your nearest beauty store, consider making your own. This is a simple recipe that includes only a few basic ingredients.
- ½ cup oats
- Any type of oats will do, but finely ground oats work best. If you only have larger oats, such as rolled oats, you can put them into a plastic bag and crush them by hand.
- ¼ cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon greek yogurt (optional)
1. Mix together oats and warm water into a bowl.
2. Let the mixture sit for one minute.
3. Mix in the honey and yogurt.
4. Apply the mixture onto your face and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. When done, wash the mask off with a warm, wet towel.