Gameday 411: South Carolina at Tennessee

Everything you need to know for Saturday

WHERE: Shields-Watkins Field at Neyland Stadium in Knoxville, Tenn. (capacity of 102,455)

WHEN: Kickoff is scheduled for 7:15 p.m.

THE LINE: South Carolina by 6.5 points

TELEVISION: The game will be televised on ESPN2. Mark Jones will handle play-by-play duties. Ed Cunningham is the color analyst. Jessica Mendoza is the sideline reporter. A replay will be shown Sunday at 8 p.m. on SportSouth. Andy Demetra will be the play-by-play man and Brad Muller the analyst on the replay.

RADIO: Locally, the game will be broadcast on 107.5 FM. Todd Ellis will handle play-by-play duties. Tommy Suggs is the color analyst. Terry Cousin is the sideline reporter. Additionally, a simulcast of the Gamecock Radio Network broadcast will be simulcast on Sirius XM Satellite Radio. The game will be on Sirius channel 220 and XM channel 200.

IF YOU'RE GOING: Stadium gates will open to the public at 5:15 p.m. All items, including purses, are subject to search at the gates. Prohibited items include alcoholic beverages, cans, bottles or coolers; radios without headphones; open umbrellas; video cameras; stadium seats with arms; large bags or parcels, including backpacks and large purses; and weapons of any kind, including pocketknives. Bags can not be larger than 12 inches by 12 inches by 12 inches. No smoking is permitted. Fans cannot leave the stadium and re-enter.

HALLOWEEN GUIDELINES: Fans wearing Halloween costumes will be admitted after a search. However, no masks are allowed and will be confiscated per a Knoxville city ordinance that prevents masks in public places. Face painting is permissible. Masks can't be stored at any gate. In addition, no props (including toy guns, swords or any simulated weapon) or artificial noisemakers are allowed in the stadium. Last, no banners, posters or signs larger than standard letter-size paper are allowed.

WEATHER: The forecast for the Knoxville area on Saturday calls for sunny with a 10-percent chance of precipitation. The high temperature is supposed to be 61 degrees with a low of 36.

SERIES: Tennessee leads 22-5-2.

LAST MEETING: South Carolina 38-24 in 2010 at Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia