'Last name ever, first name greatest': Drake's hottest hits

The Mix editors' guide to Drizzy's chart-topping tracks

Drake, Drizzy, Jimmy, Aubrey Graham: Each is a moniker for one of hip-hop’s freshest young rappers. The 25-year-old “Degrassi: The Next Generation” teen-turned-star will be performing in his “Club Paradise” tour at the Colonial Life Arena tomorrow night.

After initially rescheduling his Columbia stop, the rapper’s concert will be the first major hip-hop act to play the city since last spring’s sold-out Usher show. And in the spirit of Drake, The Mix is here with the perfect five-song concert pump-up playlist.

They’re five tracks that span Drizzy’s career — from Degrassi’s Jimmy to Nicki Minaj’s main man — and serve as a pre-show mix tape or small-scale replacement for those too bogged down with class to make it to the show tomorrow night.

1.) "Take Care" (feat. Rihanna)

The title track off Drake’s latest album is an upbeat love song featuring Barbados popstar and frequent Drake collaborator Rihanna. The artists worked well as a pair on “What’s My Name” and this song proves that the duo’s musical chemistry wasn’t a one-time deal. The track gives listeners a taste of Drake’s vocal range and the electric drums and looped piano make “Take Care” a dance floor hit.

2.) "Find Your Love"

Even though he’s a hip-hop sensation, Drake needs love just like everyone else does. On “Find Your Love,” the singer croons about an object of his affection and promises that “nothing’s gonna tear us apart.” The ballad was a huge radio hit for Drake in 2010 and will certainly be a crowd pleaser at Tuesday’s concert.

3.) "Headlines"

Drake shows off his cocky side on “Headlines.” With lyrics like “I might be too strung out on compliments/Overdosed on confidence,” it may be easy for listeners to dismiss Drake as another rapper with an inflated ego. But it’s hard to deny Drake’s flow and flawless rhythm on this catchy track.

4.) "Over"

On the lead single off 2010’s “Thank Me Later,” Drake chronicles the triumphs and trials of the celebrity lifestyle. “So they tell me that they love me, I know better than that/It’s just game” Drake raps before assuring his fans that his career is “far from over.”

5.) "Jimmy's Rap" (Degrassi)

Prior to releasing any albums, Drake made a name for himself by playing Jimmy on “Degrassi: The Next Generation.” Drake had a chance to show off his musical chops on the series and this gem is a lovely piece of nostalgia for fans who took notice of the singer before he starred in Sprite commercials.

Doors open at 7 p.m. and the show starts at 8 p.m. with opening acts Kendrick Lamar and A$AP Rocky. Tickets are still available for $67.75 on the Colonial Life Arena website, coloniallifearena.com.