Crime Blotter for Nov. 19 to Nov. 16

Crime Blotter for Nov. 19 to Nov. 26

— An officer was dispatched to Cliff Apartments late Nov. 23 after a call was received about a drunk man and woman arguing in front of the building. The man was boisterous and standing in an “aggressive posture” in front of the woman. The officer separated them and spoke to the man, who said he was mad at the woman because he had gotten separated from her and their friends at the football game. He was also angry because he woke up in a garage in an “unknown location” and had lost his money and his phone. The man smelled of alcohol and had slurred speech. He told the officer he was drunk and gave the officer his ID, which showed he was under 21. The man was arrested for possessing alcohol underage.

— An officer was patrolling National Guard Road during the football game against Coastal Carolina on Nov. 23 when he saw a man stagger into the woods near the road. The officer was concerned for the man’s well-being and followed him into the woods. The man was urinating in the woods in view of multiple people and was holding a cup of beer. When the officer asked for the man’s ID, the man said he didn’t have it on him. When the officer asked how old the man was, the man turned away as if to run from the officer. The officer handcuffed the man and arrested him for public disorderly conduct. The officer found two fake IDs on the man, who was cited for possessing beer underage and having a fake ID.

— An officer was patrolling the Nov. 23 football game against Coastal Carolina when he saw a man gesture with his middle finger multiple times. The officer approached him to eject him from the game. The man refused to provide ID and became agitated, taking an “aggressive posture” towards the officer and refusing to comply with the officer’s instruction. The man was arrested for disorderly conduct.