Crime Blotter for Jan. 25 to Jan. 31

— While on patrol early Wednesday morning, an officer saw a man urinating at the corner of Laurens and Greene streets. When the man saw the patrol car, he began to walk in the opposite direction, but the officer pulled up next to him and noticed the man was still urinating as he walked. The man was unsteady and slurred his speech and told the officer that he was 18. The officer asked for his fake ID, and the man provided a Connecticut driver’s license that did not belong to him. When the officer asked where he had been, the man said he was at “Pavlov’s all night drinking beer.”

— An officer responded to a report of drunkenness in East Quad and found an intoxicated girl vomiting in the lobby. The girl said she’d had a lot of whiskey, but she was beginning to feel better after vomiting several times. When she was asked if she had been drinking beer, she told officers no, she had been drinking liquor, and told them she was 18. When authorities asked her who the president is, she answered George Washington. She was given a citation and was taken to Palmetto Health Baptist.

— An officer was dispatched to South Tower Monday morning after vandalism was reported in the building’s three elevators. Upon arrival, the officer was told that one light was missing from the first elevator, all six were missing from the second elevator and three were missing from the third elevator. A sign was hanging in the second elevator with a picture of “Jigsaw” that said “I would like to play a game.” Damage was estimated to be around $5,000.

Briefs don’t include every incident from the last week, and suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Information could change as investigations continue.