Mein Bowl changes main cuisine choices

Sodexo dining has received their fall 2013 customer satisfaction results, which yielded an overall satisfaction score of 95 percent, while the education market as a whole was at 75 percent overall satisfaction.
One way Sodexo is working to maintain or even improve these ratings is through offering more options through Mein Bowl, which was suggested by the Student Advisory Board for Sodexo.
In order to potentially improve customer satisfaction, Mein Bowl is offering a series of limited time offers throughout the spring 2014 semester, including Japanese Chicken Curry and “Snack ‘n Roll.”
“[The Sodexo Board] tries to appeal to a lot of customers, and let them try some new things,” said George Chong, the manager of Mein Bowl.
Sodexo has been working to reevaluate what is offered on the menu and the cooking process at the Asian cuisine restaurant to make sure they are meeting Sodexo standards. This fine-tuning is part of their constant efforts to better their operations.
Russell House and Sodexo employees generally say that they are successful at keeping student satisfaction high.
“I’ve been down here in the Grand Market Place for almost two years, and I certainly haven’t had any students coming to me unhappy about Mein Bowl or anything else,” said John Brasington, general manager of the Grand Market Place at Russell House.