Crime Blotter for March 15 to March 21

— While on patrol last Saturday, an officer noticed a man urinating by the elevator of the Blossom Street Garage. When the officer approached him, the man said he knew he was not in a bathroom and apologized for urinating in the parking garage. While the man was handing over his driver’s license, the officer noticed another ID in his wallet, which was fake. The man was cited for minor in possession of beer and possession of a fake ID.

— An officer saw a man stagger and fall into a parked car on Henderson Street last Saturday, and when the officer approached him, the man said he was “19 and I have had nothing to drink.” However, the officer noticed that the man was wearing a wristband from the St. Pats in Five Points event that said he was over 21-years-old. The man was placed under arrest for minor in possession and issued a citation for minor in possession before being brought to the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center by an officer.

— An officer pulled over a blue Buick Electra that had been drifting back and forth from the left and right lanes of Harden Street last Monday. The man driving was slurring his words, and when the officer asked if he had been drinking, the driver said he had “one beer a month ago.” But when asked again, he said he had “two beers an hour ago.” The man was cited for DUI and having an open container of alcohol. His license was suspended and his car was impounded.

Briefs don’t include every incident from the last week, and suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Information could change as investigations continue.