Crime Blotter for Aug. 12 to Aug. 18

Larceny/Theft from building — 2
Larceny of bicycle — 1
Drunkenness — 7
Vandalism/Destruction of property — 1
Fake/Other ID use —
4
Drug/Narcotics violation — 5
Traffic/DUI — 1
Alcohol/Liquor law violation — 4
Larceny/All other — 1
Drug Equipment Violations — 2
Trespass — 3

— An officer was driving down Blossom Street on Aug. 12, when he noticed a woman begin running immediately upon seeing the car. When he approached her, she said that she was OK, but was afraid of the dark. She also told the officer that she had one drink at Pavlov’s Bar in Five Points. When he asked for her ID, she handed him a New Jersey driver’s license. He saw a Florida driver’s license where the New Jersey ID was, so he asked for that at well. When she gave him the second driver’s license he noticed, a South Carolina driver’s license. She was given citations for possession of another’s driver’s license and minor in possession. The officer reported that she did not seem heavily intoxicated, and was compliant with all demands.

— During a patrol of Assembly and Greene streets, a police officer saw a man stumbling down the road. After walking in circles, the man stopped and faced the bushes directly beside the sidewalk. When the officer asked for an ID, the man repeatedly gave him a credit card. The man’s shirt was buttoned incorrectly, and the officer noted that he smelled of alcohol. He was placed under arrest for public disorderly conduct.

— A police officer was called to Columbia Hall in response to a combative male, who was supposedly trying to initiate a fight on the 11th floor. The resident mentor reported that the male followed a woman into her room and refused to leave. When the police officer asked for and was shown the man’s ID, he noticed another ID in the wallet as well. The man was not complying with the officer and said he thought he was in his room. He was arrested and taken to Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center and issued citations for minor in possession and possession of altered driver’s license.