Weekend Calendar: 2/20-2/22

FRIDAY

JUSTIN TOWNES EARLE / GILL LANDRY

Music Farm Columbia, 1022 Senate St.

Fri, 8 p.m., $15 Standing / $20 Seated

Americana, rockabilly artist Justin Townes Earle will take the stage at Music Farm in The Vista Friday. Louisiana-born singer-songwriter Gill Landry will open.

BEAUTY SLAP

Conundrum Music Hall

Fri, 10 p.m., $15

Beauty Slap is an electronic-brass-thunder-folk group consisting of horns, saxophone, guitar and more. This Friday night, the event will take place at Conundrum Music Hall and is presented by USC School of Music and bigSphinx Productions.

SATURDAY

KNOX HAMILTON / GHOSTS OF THE KODIAK / DAVID A.

New Brookland Tavern, 122 State St.

Sat, 7 p.m., $10

Knox Hamilton, an indie, neo-soul group out of Little Rock, Arkansas, is set to perform at New Brookland Tavern Saturday night.  Ghosts of the Kodiak and David A will open.

THE PADLLADIUM SOCIETY CHILI COOK-OFF

Music Farm Columbia, 1022 Senate St.

Sat, 5 p.m., $30

To honor 150th anniversary of the burning of Columbia, the Palladium Society is hosting a chili cook-off at Music Farm, and all proceeds will be donated to Historic Columbia. A ticket in includes all-you-can-eat chili.

SUNDAY

GORDON LIGHTFOOT

Koger Center for the Arts, 1051 Greene St.

Sun, 8 p.m., $39 - $64

THe Canadian singer-songwriter will perform at the Koger Center Sunday as part of his cross-country tour. Lightfoot is known for his influence on the '60s and '70s sound.

RED CARPET AWARDS PARTY

Nickelodeon Theater, 1607 Main St.

Sun, 7:30 p.m., $50 / $35 Nickelodeon members

The Nickelodeon Theatre is dressing up and partying to celebrate Sunday night’s award show. The event will be catered by DiPrato’s, The Oak Table, Groucho’s and more, and includes two drinks with the ticket. Crowd favorites Patti O’Furniture and Anne Postic will commentate the event.