Weekend Calendar: 2/27-3/1

FRIDAY

SWAN LAKE

Koger Center for the Arts, 1051 Greene St.

Fri, 7:30 p.m., $6-33

The Columbia Classical Ballet Company will perform one of the most famous classical ballet shows, "Swan Lake,"  at the Koger Center Friday.

BURT BACHARACH

Darla Moore School of Business, 1014 Greene St.

Fri, 3 p.m., Free

Grammy and Academy Award-winner Burt Bacharach is coming to USC Friday to speak about his time in the music business. Bacharach is known for a variety of famous songs, such as "What's New Pussycat?"

SATURDAY

BLUE DOGS

Music Farm Columbia, 1022 Senate St.

Sat, 8 p.m., $12 adv. / $15

The Charleston-born Americana group Blue Dogs will take the stage at Music Farm Saturday night. Blue Dogs' several members have been together since 1987 and played with bands like Willie Nelson, Hootie and the Blowfish and Widespread Panic.

BOYFRIEND / AHORMARI / AUTOCORRECT

Conundrum Music Hall, 626 Meeting St.

Sat, 8:30 p.m., $6

Schoolteacher by day and rapper by night, Boyfriend is hitting the road to perform in Columbia this weekend, coming all the way from New Orleans. Lo-fi, chillwave band Ahormari and experimental noise rap group Autocorrect will take the stage before Boyfriend.

SUNDAY

THE TROJAN WOMAN

USC Lab Theater, 1400 Wheat St.

Thu to Sun, 8 p.m., $5

USC students are performing "The Trojan Woman," a play that showcases the tragedy of war seen through the eyes of a woman left behind after the war is over. The show runs from Thursday to Sunday night.

INCREDIBLY TALL PEOPLE / WACCAMAW / THE LIQUID HUSTLE

New Brookland Tavern, 122 State St.

Sun, 7:30 p.m., $6 / $8 under 21

Incredibly Tall People, a jam rock band from Myrtle Beach, are playing New Brookland Tavern Sunday. Columbia-born group Waccamaw and Irmo-native The Liquid Hustle will open.