Hodor coming to Cola with Kristian Nairn's "Rave of Thrones" tour

Everyone knows Kristian Nairn from his role as Hodor in the series “Game of Thrones,” but they might not know that he’s also a DJ.

Nairn is coming to Social Bar and Lounge in the Vista on Thursday, Feb. 12 as part of his U.S. “Rave of Thrones” tour, which he launched in late 2014.

“Tomorrow night is going to be pretty interesting because we have a bunch of different genres playing,” said Matt Sakatos, general manager of Social.

LiDDLE UGLEEz and Danny B are taking the stage with Nairn as part of this 18 and up dance party. Between the three acts, the night is set to have everything from slow, melodic dance music to some Top 40 hits to Nairn’s signature progressive, tech house sound.

“We’ve partnered with a lot of other promotional groups that we use for a lot of our other bigger events, so we’re expecting a pretty solid turn out,” Sakatos said.

Social aims to bring in a big name or touring show at least once a month, so Nairn is Social’s big name for February. With a smaller venue like Social, it’s easier to get up closer to the artist and have a more interactive experience — it’s not every day that you can see Hodor in person.

“We’re trying to make Social a place where you can see great artists, but with the small room appeal,” Sakatos said. “The benefit of that is you can be closer and more intimate with the artist.”

Tickets are on sale for $12, and $7 for those that are 21 or older. Also, Social has offered a VIP Balcony Table ticket for $100. With doors at 8 p.m., the party is expected to last until around 2 a.m., but according to Sakatos, it’s going to be a blast.

“It’s more like a glorified house party than an actual huge, festival experience, and that’s what we like,” he said.