Students have chance to win tickets to Brad Paisley performance

The My Carolina Alumni Association is giving students and alumni the chance to see Brad Paisley in concert on Oct. 16, in honor of homecoming and the grand opening of the brand new Alumni Center on campus. 

Country singer Eric Paslay will open the show at 7:30 p.m., before Paisley comes on stage at 8:20 until 11 p.m.The concert will be held in front of the Alumni Center on Senate St., located across from the Columbia Convention Center.

Only some students and alumni will be given wristbands to get into the show. All My Carolina Student Network Members, as long as they were registered members before Thursday, Sept. 25, are guaranteed a wristband if they apply during the allocated times.

For a chance to attend, non-member applicants must apply online at www.MyCarolina.org/Brad. The application process will begin at 10 a.m. the morning of Monday, Sept. 28 and will end at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 30.

Winners will be announced by Friday, Oct. 2 and will be given information about picking up their wristbands. 

Prior to the show, the Alumni Center will be home to several homecoming and other special events in honor of the new center’s opening. For more information about the concert and other activities, visit MyCarolina.org/Brad or contact Alexa Sonderman at asonderman@mycarolina.org