The Mix Tape: Five Party Games We're Obsessing About This Week

Saucy Charades

Everyone's played the basic party game Charades. Get up in front of your team, act something out and if they guess the correct answer in the allotted time, you get a point. There have been plenty of spin-offs of the classic game, including Guesstures and parts of Cranium and Partini. Of all the ways to use the principles of charades, Outset Media's creation Saucy Charades is the most hilarious. Combining funny innuendos and suggestive content, the game will keep players laughing at their friends' antics from start to finish. Saucy Charades is available on Amazon for $14.98.

What?

Quirky party game What? asks players to answer questions from cards with creative and hilarious answers, and once the best answer is chosen by a specified player (who changes every round) everyone else tries to guess who said it. Those who guess correctly win, but if no one gets it right, the author gets three points. Framing your friends and making fun of participants with the fill-in-the-name questions are some of the game's funniest hallmarks. Gameplay of What? is extremely easy to understand, making it quick and simple — perfect for parties and game nights. What? is available on Amazon for $21.74.

Boxers or Briefs?

Similar to popular party game Apples to Apples, Boxers or Briefs? asks participants to choose which suggestive and witty statements best describe the player in question.
That person then picks the most accurate answer, as well as the funniest answer, giving the players who chose those statements each a point. Get to know or just make fun of your friends in this adult-targeted party game that will keep you entertained for hours on end.
Boxers or Briefs? is available on Amazon for $21.01.

Tiki Topple

Tiki heads are no longer just a part of your Hawaiian-themed luau or vacation to your favorite island resort. Tiki Topple has combined artfully designed tiki pieces, a little bit of mindplay and strategy into a board game fit for the most fun-loving of players. The game is centered around nine tiki pieces competing to be the Polynesian idol. A set of cards with different game-advancing or losing moves control the play, with the "Tiki Up" card moving your piece up the line, "Tiki Topple" sending your opponents' tikis to the back of the pack and the "Tiki Toast" throwing your tiki off the board.
Each game offers a little tiki challenge while still lending itself to a nice, laid-back board game night. Tiki Topple is available on Amazon for $15.98.

Go Nuts!

Go Nuts! is a classic — similar to many of the board game favorites like Farkel and Yahtzee, just with a little squirrel-inspired twist. This board game definitely isn't boring — perfect for a road trip, plane ride or game night — with its compact design and laughable theme. Known as the "completely cracked-up dice game," Go Nuts! starts off with the last player who ate a nut (this is not a joke) rolling five dice with squirrels, acorns and cars on the faces. The object of the game is to rank up the most acorns — each is worth one point, with the first person to reach 50 points winning.
Go Nuts! has all kinds of fun intricacies, including a "Go Nuts!" round where the other players have to yell "Woof, woof, woof!" when they roll a dog face. Go Nuts! is available on Amazon for $6.50.