Rock Hill's Justin Worley will start at quarterback for Tennessee against Gamecocks

Arkansas kickoff time announced; Brantley expected to play against Georgia

True freshman quarterback Justin Worley, a Rock Hill native, will start Saturday for Tennessee against No. 14 South Carolina, UT coach Derek Dooley announced Monday.

"I just feel like for us to go out and try to win games, we are not throwing and catching the way we need to, and we're not calling the game the way we want to," Dooley told reporters. "We just need to make this move. It's not something that is done on a whim."

Worley made his collegiate debut late in the Vols' 37-6 loss at second-ranked Alabama after Dooley made the decision to forego Worley's redshirt. Worley did not attempt a pass against the Crimson Tide.

The Gamecocks (6-1, 4-1 SEC) will be facing a quarterback making his first career start for the second straight game. Mississippi State's Tyler Russell made his first start in USC's 14-12 win over the Bulldogs in Starkville, Miss., on Oct. 15.

Worley enrolled early at Tennessee (3-4, 0-4) after a heralded prep career at Rock Hill's Northwestern High School and participated in spring practice. He threw for 5,315 yards and 64 touchdowns as a senior at Northwestern, leading the Trojans to a 15-0 record and a 4A state championship. For his efforts, Worley was named the Gatorade National Player of the Year.

Arkansas kick time announced: USC's game at Arkansas on Nov. 5 will kickoff at 7:15 p.m. local time and be broadcast on ESPN, the SEC announced Monday.

It is one of three games featuring SEC teams that will air during the much-anticipated clash between No. 1 LSU and No. 2 Alabama, which will kick off at 8 p.m. on CBS that night. Tennessee will face Middle Tennessee State at 7 p.m. on Fox Sports Net, while Mississippi State will host Tennessee-Martin at 6:30 p.m. on CSS.

Part of the deal allowing CBS to move the Alabama-LSU game into prime time and out of the usual 3:30 p.m. EST kickoff for the SEC Game of the Week was CBS's agreement to broadcast next year's game, which will be played in Baton Rouge, at night, LSU Athletics Director Joe Alleva wrote in an open letter to fans posted on the school's official athletics website.

Brantley probable for Georgia game: Florida coach Will Muschamp said Monday that he expects senior quarterback John Brantley to return from injury and start against No. 22 Georgia (5-2, 4-1) on Saturday. Brantley has missed the last two games with a high ankle sprain suffered in a 38-10 loss to Alabama on Oct. 1.

"We feel like John will be ready to go for the game," Muschamp told reporters. "As we progress through the week, we'll know more about his status."

Florida (4-3, 2-3) has lost three straight games, including the game against the Crimson Tide.