Weekend Events: Feb. 26-Feb. 28

Feb. 26

Winter Jam

Winter Jam is the largest annual Christian music tour. The concert comes to Columbia's Colonial Life Arena on Friday, Feb. 26, with doors opening at 6 p.m. for the 6:45 p.m. show. The artist lineup for the show is as follows: for KING & COUNTRY, Matthew West, Crowder, RED, Sidewalk Prophets, Lauren Daigle, NewSong, Tedashii and KB. A $10 donation will be collected at the doors of the auditorium in place of a ticket. The show will last for approximately four hours.

Columbia Classical Ballet's "Cinderella"

For one night only, Columbia Classical Ballet will perform "Cinderella" at the Koger Center for the Arts at 7:30 p.m. Tickets range from $5 to $32 through the Koger Center for the Arts. Watch in awe as the dancers pirouette and jete the night away.

Feb. 27

Chili Cook-Off

Starting at 5 p.m., stuff yourself will all of the chili, beer and wine you can consume. The Palladium Society's 18th-annual fundraiser cook-off will host 25 booths competing for the recognition of having the best chili. Tickets for the general public are $30 in advance and $40 at the event, which will guarantee more than your fair share of chili. Channel your inner food critic and taste some of the best chili Columbia has to offer.

David Bowie Costume Tribute

Infinite Room, located inside Tapp's Art Center, will present a David Bowie costume tribute and celebration with doors opening at 7:30 p.m.  Attendees will be dressed up in one of Bowie's classic looks, and musicians will honor Bowie's incredible career. Tickets are $6.

Feb. 28

Harambee Festival

Benedict College is hosting its Harambee Festival all weekend long to end Black History Month on a good note. On Sunday, the Harambee Festival Community Choir will sing with The Sensational Nightingales at 4 p.m. The event is free and will take place at Benedict College.