SEC announces Gamecock baseball's 2019 national TV schedule

The 2019 road to Omaha begins soon for the University of South Carolina's baseball team. 

Gamecock fans will be able to catch at least 10 games on national television this year, the SEC announced earlier this week. The national coverage starts with the Gamecocks first two games in the series against Auburn on March 30 and March 31, which can be found on the SEC Network. 

South Carolina will have two additional in-conference series being nationally televised. The first two games in the series at Alabama can be found at 7 p.m. on April 4 and 5 on the SEC Network. Capped off by the Gamecocks full series at home against Kentucky, all shown on the SEC Network, starting Friday May, 10 at 7 p.m. through May 11 and 12 where first pitch is set for 12 p.m.

The final regular season series has a chance to be picked up during the Bases Loaded special that airs Thursday, May 16. The network has a wildcard format for the final weekend of the season, as South Carolina's series at Mississippi State could be picked up on either ESPNU or SEC Network.

For fans who do not want to miss a minute of action, the SEC Network Plus will host an additional 33 games this season. This extra coverage of the Gamecocks allows fans from anywhere to tune in to every in-conference game that's not nationally televised, as well as some key out of conference play. 

The SEC Network Plus will televise the first pitch of the regular season against Liberty at Founders Park on Friday, Feb 15 at 4 p.m. 

Fans of the in-state rivalry can also catch the final regular-season game against Clemson Sunday, March 3 at 1 p.m.

With many ways to find coverage, Gamecock fans everywhere can tune in and watch South Carolina throughout the regular season.