South Carolina volleyball defeated Clemson 3-2 on Thursday evening on the road.
- South Carolina came into Thursday's match with a 4-3 record, while Clemson came in with a 5-2 record.
- The Gamecocks jumped out to a 2-0 set lead to start the match, but the Tigers came back in the next two sets to force the fifth and final set.
- However, South Carolina put together five consecutive points after being tied at 10 with Clemson to bring the victory back home to Columbia.
- Senior Mikayla Shields led the team in kills with 22 during the match, while senior Courtney Koehler led the Gamecocks in assists with 37.
- This was the fifth year in row that the Gamecocks defeated the Tigers on the volleyball court.
South Carolina fell to Clemson 1-0 in women's soccer on Sunday evening on the road.
- The No. 7 Gamecocks were 6-0 coming into the match against No. 20 Clemson, who was 5-0-1 on the season.
- Clemson's Maliah Morris scored the lone goal of the game in the 43rd minute, as the Gamecocks trailed 1-0 at halftime and failed to score in the second half.
- Clemson out-shot South Carolina 10 to four.
- Clemson had four shots-on-goal, while the Gamecocks had two.