South Carolina women's soccer schedule details released

The SEC announced plans for the South Carolina women's soccer schedule Wednesday afternoon.

Each team will have an eight-game conference-only, regular season schedule. Following the regular season, the SEC tournament will be held in Orange Beach, Alabama, from Nov. 13 to 22. 

All 14 teams in the SEC will compete in the SEC tournament and are guaranteed to play in at least two games. The Gamecocks will be looking to defend their 2019 championship this year. 

South Carolina will host four games at home in Columbia and play the remaining four games on the road against various SEC opponents. 

The Gamecocks will kick off their 2020 season on Sept. 20 with a road game against the Georgia Bulldogs. South Carolina won't play at home until Sept. 27, when they face off against Missouri, and then again on Oct. 4 against Kentucky. 

On Oct. 11, the Gamecocks will travel to play the Vanderbilt Commodores in their only back-to-back road games. The second road game will be on Oct. 16, when the Gamecocks will travel to Arkansas for a rematch of the 2019 SEC Tournament Championship game against the Razorbacks.

South Carolina's final two home games will be played against Florida on Oct. 25, and senior night will be on Oct. 30 against Mississippi State at Eugene Stone Stadium.

The Gamecocks will wrap up their 2020 regular season on the road against Tennessee on Nov. 6.