Playlist: In my (Taylor Swift) 'Eras' era

<p>Taylor Swift performs on the opening night of The Eras Tour at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, on March 17, 2023. Swift's latest tour features a three-hour setlist, including songs from her four newest albums: "Lover," "folklore," "evermore" and her most recent album, "Midnights."</p>
Taylor Swift performs on the opening night of The Eras Tour at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, on March 17, 2023. Swift's latest tour features a three-hour setlist, including songs from her four newest albums: "Lover," "folklore," "evermore" and her most recent album, "Midnights."

Music icon Taylor Swift made her return to the stage with "The Eras Tour" following a five-year break from touring. During the past several years, Taylor has released four new original albums — "Lover," "folklore," "evermore" and "Midnights." In addition, she has also rerecorded two of her albums, "Fearless (Taylor’s Version)" and "Red (Taylor’s Version)."

This playlist is here to serve as your guide to the ethereal adventure fans embark on at The Eras Tour. Use this playlist as a guide to "Style" the perfect outfit or to ensure you don't miss a beat as the concert shifts from each era. 

However, don't be caught in a "Lavender Haze" when the set does switch up a bit. Swift has also been known to include what she calls "surprise songs" in her setlists. Each night of the tour will feature one or two additional new songs to the setlist, played in an acoustic form by Swift.

Relive all of Swift’s iconic eras with this playlist which replicates her concert setlist. No "Bad Blood" if you chose not to, but if you take a listen then we recommend grabbing your "cardigan" and a blanket and enjoying the show on the Horseshoe. And for those lucky enough to have secured tickets to a show, have "The Best Day" with Taylor.

“Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince”

“Cruel Summer”

“The Man”

“You Need To Calm Down”

“Lover”

“The Archer”

“Fearless (Taylor's Version)”

“You Belong With Me (Taylor's Version)”

“Love Story (Taylor's Version)”

“‘tis the damn season”

“willow”

“marjorie”

“champagne problems”

“tolerate it”

“...Ready For It?”

“Delicate”

“Don’t Blame Me”

“Look What You Made Me Do”

“Enchanted”

“22 (Taylor's Version)”

“We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (Taylor's Version)”

“I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor's Version)”

“All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)”

“invisible string”

“betty” 

“the last great american dynasty”

“august”

“illicit affairs”

“my tears ricochet”

“cardigan”

“Style”

“Blank Space”

“Shake It Off”

“Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version)”

“Bad Blood”

“Lavender Haze”

“Anti-Hero”

“Midnight Rain”

“Vigilante Shit”

“Bejeweled”

“Mastermind”

“Karma”