As football season approaches, many students are getting excited for game day at Carolina. A great game day tradition that helps bring Gamecocks together is making and eating snack foods with your friends.
Whether you are hosting a watch party or looking for something to snack on while tailgating, cowboy caviar is an easy and delicious chip dip to make for game day.
Make time: 5 minutes
1 can of whole kernel corn
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 can of black beans
1 yellow onion
1 bottle of Italian dressing
- Wash and strain the corn, tomatoes and black beans separately
- Pour the washed and strained corn, tomatoes and black beans into a large bowl
- Chop the onion and put into the bowl
- Pour Italian dressing over the mix to taste
- Mix well
- Serve with tortilla chips, and prepare to dig in while cheering on the Gamecocks this football season!