Amelia Farrell | The Daily Gamecock

Redshirt senior running back ZaQuandre White (11) carries the ball in Saturday's football game against the Auburn Tigers. White led the team with 99 rushing yards and 69 receiving yards, and he scored a touchdown in the third quarter.  

Farrell_FBvsAuburn_55.jpg

The USC Smash Club hosts weekly tournaments, where members play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on the Nintendo Switch. Members bring their own televisions and game consoles to play matches on, and members of the audience commentate the matches.

Farrell_Smash_08.jpg

USC students gather under a fraternity tent at the Fraternity Lot, a popular tailgate event held before every home game. The frat lot has faced controversy for being an unsafe environment for underage drinking students, but it still serves as a defining pregame event for thousands of partying USC students.

scale of a tent.jpg

A model, painted with the muscular system on one half of the body and the skeletal system on the other half, walks the runway at the Phi Delta Epsilon's annual Anatomy Fashion Show, an event combining medical education with art to fundraise for the Children's Miracle Network.

Farrell_Anatomy_11.png

More media »