C. Aluka Berry

University of South Carolina's Marcus Lattimore (21) breaks a tackle by Missouri's Will Ebner in the fourth quarter at William-Brice Stadium in Columbia, South Carolina, Saturday, September 22, 2012. South Carolina defeated Missouri, 31-10. (C. Aluka Berry/The State/MCT)

SPORTS FBC-MISSOURI-SCAROLINA 29 CS

The University of South Carolina flag flies high after the Gamecocks scored against East Carolina in the third quarter at William-Brice Stadium in Columbia, South Carolina, Saturday, September 8, 2012. South Carolina defeated ECU, 48-10. (C. Aluka Berry/The State/MCT)

SPORTS FBC-ECU-SCAROLINA 29 CS

Dale Smith, 60, of Johnsonville, South Carolina, holds a Confederate flag as he looks out to Fort Sumter from the Battery in downtown Charleston, South Carolina, as they wait for cannons to be fired to mark the 150th anniversary of the start of the Civil War, Tuesday, April 12, 2011. (C. Aluka Berry/The State/MCT)

US NEWS CIVILWAR 8 CS

The University of South Carolina mascot, Cocky, gets the crowd pumped up before the Gamecocks take on Missouri at William-Brice Stadium in Columbia, South Carolina, Saturday, September 22, 2012. South Carolina defeated Missouri, 31-10. (C. Aluka Berry/The State/MCT)

SPORTS FBC-MISSOURI-SCAROLINA 19 CS

Quarterback Connor Shaw of South Carolina scrambles for a gain against Clemson on Saturday, November 26, 2011, in Columbia, South Carolina. (C. Aluka Berry/The State/MCT)

SPORTS CLEMSON-SCAROLINA 9 CS

University of South Carolina quarterback Stephen Garcia looks for an open receiver against Clemson in the first quarter at Memorial Stadium, Saturday, November 27, 2010, in Clemson, South Carolina. (C. Aluka Berry/The State/MCT)

SPORTS SCAROLINA-CLEMSON 12 CS

More media »