Courtesy of Tribune News Service

The NCAA logo during the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament in 2017. The NCAA is changing its rules to allow players within the organization to earn money from their name, image and likeness (NIL).

NCAA Logo.jpg

From left to right: M. Night Shyamalan, Gael García Bernal, Vicky Krieps and Rufus Sewell attend the "Old" New York premiere at Jazz at Lincoln Center on July 19, 2021 in New York City. (Dia Dipasupil/Getty Images/TNS)

ENTER-OLD-MOVIE-REVIEW-GET

South Carolina Gamecocks' Scott Wingo (8) takes it all in after the Gamecocks win in the 2011 College World Series best-of-three final series against Florida at TD Ameritrade Park in Omaha, Nebraska, on Tuesday, June 28, 2011. South Carolina won their second consecutive NCAA baseball title by beating the Gators, 5-2. (Gerry Melendez/The State/MCT)

SPORTS BBC-CWS 6 - Scott Wingo 2011

Head coach Dawn Staley of Team United States reacts against France during the first half of a Women's Basketball Preliminary Round Group B game on day 10 of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games at Saitama Super Arena on Monday, Aug. 2, 2021, in Saitama, Japan.

staley-olympics

More media »