Jalen Miller

More articles »

A collection of construction cones sit outside of a parking lot that will soon be home to a new off-campus housing development on Jan. 10, 2022.  The university has made moves to construct more housing options in response to the increasing number of USC students coming to campus every semester.

Miller_ContructionCones06.JPG

Freshman forward Chloe Kitts passes the ball during a game against Texas A&M on Dec. 29, 2022. South Carolina defeated Texas 76-34 scoring its first in-conference win of the season.

Miller_WBBvsTexasAM09.JPG

A wide shot of the AI Panel that met in the Johnson Hall at the Darla Moore School of Business on Thursday night, Oct. 6, 2022. The panel met to discuss advancements in AI technology and how these advancements might impact the world.

Miller_AIPanel08.JPG

PHOTO ILLUSTRATION: A man watches an anime on a tv screen in Columbia, SC on Oct. 6, 2022.

_JSM6147.JPG

Exterior of USC COVID-19 testing site located on the corner on 1311 Pendleton St. on Monday afternoon, August 29, 2022. The site offers free salvia testing for USC students, faculty, and affiliates. 

_JSM5079_1.JPG

FILE—A photo of the exterior of the Thomas Cooper Library on January 13, 2022. Dean of Libraries David Banush began his first day as dean on Nov. 1, 2022.

Miller_Thomas_Cooper04.jpg

USC Sororities gathered Sunday afternoon, Aug. 21, 2022 at the Colonial Life Arena for Bid Day. Several chapters took part in the event welcoming new faces to the USC Greek community.

Miller_BidDay18.JPG

Miller_BidDay17.JPG

Miller_BidDay22.JPG

Miller_BidDay09.JPG

More media »