Jerry Bowen | The Daily Gamecock

Junior punter Kai Kroeger lining up the ball for a place kick by junior placekicker Mitch Jeter on Nov. 26, 2022 at Memorial Stadium. The Gamecocks scored on all attempted field goals against Clemson.

Bowen_USCvsCUKroeger.jpg

Redshirt junior quarterback Spencer Rattler dives over the end zone line to score a touchdown on Nov. 26, 2022 at Memorial Stadium. Rattler contributed two touchdowns to the four total against Clemson.

Bowen_FBGame-19.jpg

Redshirt sophomore linebacker Debo Williams tackles the Clemson ball carrier on Nov. 26, 2022 at Memorial Stadium. Williams contributed to the 48 total tackles made by the Gamecocks.

Bowen_FBGame-17.jpg

Redshirt junior quarterback Spencer Rattler calls for the snap before handing off the ball to junior tight end Jaheim Bell on Nov. 28, 2022 at Memorial Stadium. Bell would go on to score a touchdown, bringing the score to 21-23 with 12 minutes left in the third quarter.

Bowen_FBGame-16.jpg

Junior tight end Jaheim Bell reaches across the end zone line to make a touchdown for the Gamecocks on Nov. 26, 2022 at Memorial Stadium. The Gamecocks scored four touchdowns against Clemson.

Bowen_FBGame-15.jpg

Junior tight end Jaheim Bell being pushed out of bounds by Clemson defense on Nov. 26, 2022 at Memorial Stadium. Bell rushed for a total of 29 yards during the game.

Bowen_FBGame-13

More media »