Jerry Bowen | The Daily Gamecock

Redshirt junior quarterback Spencer Rattler traveling down the field with the ball after evading a tackle, gaining yards for the Garnet team. The Garnet team won 20-13 at Williams-Brice Stadium on April 17, 2022.

Bowen_springGame_03.jpg

Redshirt junior edge Terrell Dawkins (on left) attempting to block a forward pass from redshirt freshman quarterback Colten Gauthier (on right). The Garnet team won 20-13 at Williams-Brice Stadium on April 17, 2022.

Bowen_springGame_05.jpg

Senior infielder Kassidy Krupit heading back to first base to out a Clemson player attempting to steal second base on April 12, 2022 at the Carolina Softball Stadium in Columbia, SC. Krupit made seven putouts during the game against Clemson.

Bowen_sbvcu_01.jpg

Former university President Bob Caslen, interim university President Harris Pastides, and university President-Elect Michael Amiridis. Caslen served from July 2019 to May 2021, Pastides from May 2021 to the Summer of 2022, and Amiridis will start during the summer of 2022.

presidents.jpg

Former university President Bob Caslen speaks at the board of trustees retreat at the Pastides Alumni Center on Jan. 16, 2021. Caslen resigned as university President on May 12, 2021 after two controversies during the Spring 2021 Commencement ceremonies.

caslen.jpg

Interim university President Harris Pastides and his wife Patricia Moore-Pastides walk onto the sidelines of Williams-Brice Stadium prior to taking on Eastern Illinois on Sept. 4, 2021. Pastides served as the University’s 28th president from 2008-2019 and came back to USC as interim university President after the resignation of former President Bob Caslen in May 2021.

pastidies.jpg

The Vulcan Materials Company Columbia Quarry entrance sign outside of the Columbia Quarry located on Georgia St. In the past two years, two USC students have been found dead in the quarry.

vulcan.jpg

A sea of Gamecock fans in the reflection pond outside Thomas Cooper Library. This follows the women's basketball team winning the national championship on April 3, 2022 in Columbia, SC.  

Bowen_natty_18.jpg

More media »