Simon Dingler | Daily Gamecock

Attendees gather on Sept. 14, 2022 for a special preview a new PBS documentary, The U.S and The Holocaust premiering Sunday, Sept. 18, 2022. The viewing took place following a brief welcome by Assistant General Manager of South Carolina ETV Dr, Stephanie Cook.

Dingler_Holo_Panel_05.JPG

Assistant General Manager of South Carolina ETV Dr, Stephanie Cook welcomes the audience on Sept. 14, 2022. Dr. Cook discusses the importance and influence of the documentary The U.S. and The Holocaust premiering Sunday, September 18, 2022.

Dingler_Holo_Panel_04.JPG

Guests help themselves to refreshments and other items before the screening of The U.S. and The Holocaust on September 14, 2022, in the Capstone Ballroom. The event was brought together by South Carolina ETV and the Anne Frank Center.

Dingler_Holo_Panel_01.JPG

S.C. Council on the Holocaust board members Beryl Dakers, Scott Auspelmyer, Dr. Saskia Coenen Snyder and Dr. Doyle Stevick answer questions from the audience during The U.S. and The Holocaust panel on September 14, 2022. The series was directed by 16-time Emmy award-winning director, Ken Burns. 

Dingler_Holo_Panel_17.JPG

More media »