Alondra De La Rosa

Recent Articles

Remembering 9/11, looking to the future

09/11/2016 9:30pm

Fifteen years after 9/11, seven of USC students and faculty reflect on how the deadliest attack on American soil changed both their lives and the world around them.

Students react to MyEdu dropping USC courses

04/05/2016 10:09pm

The helpful schedule planner feature of the student resource website MyEdu will no longer be available to USC students, which has many upset and confused.

Documentaries increase awareness of sexual assault

04/04/2016 11:39pm

These four documentaries strive to uncover misconceptions about sexual assault, reveal injustice in the justice system when it comes to this type of crime and raise awareness about sexual assault in general.

Open Book Series features variety of novels

04/04/2016 12:07am

The Open Book Series invites authors to discuss their books with students, and the third week is featuring Anthony Doerr's "All the Light We Cannot See."

Dress Like an Icon: Taylor Swift

03/27/2016 9:48pm

Taylor Swift is famous for her evolving, catchy music and her vibrant and classy street style. If you are a "Swiftie" and wish to be as fashionable as the star herself, read on, and make sure you have red lipstick on hand.

'Peter Pan' soars to Koger Center

03/17/2016 1:33am

Experience the magic of Neverland through motion at Columbia City Ballet's performance of "Peter Pan" at the Koger Center.

'Peter and the Starcatcher' showcases multifaceted performances

03/15/2016 11:39pm

Fun, adventure and wonder take center stage at the Trustus Theatre with the whimsical performance of "Peter and the Starcatcher." The multifaceted characters and easy-to-follow plot come together to create a show that cleverly plays on a nostalgia that anyone can enjoy.

'Spotlight' journalist to discuss film's implications

03/14/2016 10:53pm

Investigative journalist Walter "Robby" Robinson, a key player portrayed in the 2015 film "Spotlight" about the coverage of the Catholic Church sexual abuse scandal, will discuss the film's journalistic implications at an annual lecture Wednesday evening.

Spring break checklist

03/02/2016 11:11pm

With less than a week until spring break, preparing for a relaxing week can somehow become stressful. This list can help you remember those few important details before you embark on a week without the stress of school.