TDG reacts to CeeLo Green's Grammy outfit

CeeLo Green, as alter ego Gnarly Davidsonn, during the arrivals at the 59th Annual Grammy Awards at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, Feb. 12, 2017. (Marcus Yam/Los Angeles Times/TNS)

CeeLo Green did his part to keep this year's Grammys from being a dull or ordinary event. Showing up in a full golden suit complete with a mask, Green looked like something straight out of a cheesy sci-fi movie. Of course, Twitter immediately went crazy, doing everything from comparing him to a Ferrero Rocher wrapper to photoshopping him into pictures with President Trump and his family in their gold-filled apartment. This inspired us at The Daily Gamecock to make a few comparisons of our own. So, without further ado, we present to you The Daily Gamecock's roast of CeeLo Green — or perhaps we should say the roast of Gnarly Davidson, since apparently that is the name of this alter ego CeeLo has created.

What did CeeLo Green look like at the Grammys?

"A cheese stick that you left outside in the hot sun," — Jenna Schiferl

"He looks like a walking Oscar," — Jon Franklin

"Kind of looks like me when I had to get out of bed for a 6 a.m. fire drill this morning," — Mattie Hibbs

"A bad marvel movie villain," — Zoe Nicholson

"A gold iphone,"

(A few seconds later)

"THE GOLDEN SNITCH," — Alli McLeod

"He looks like the rejected Bond girl from Goldfinger," — George Wassel

"The egg from goblet of fire," — Alex Wyatt

"King Tut's backup casket," — William Outlaw

"A Christmas ornament!" — Grace Batton

"[L]ike if Hellboy were smelted gold," — Andrew Crossan

"The person that comes from the future to tell us we really need to stop," — Caitlin Burnham

"More like CeeLo gold #relatable," — Shayla Nidever

"Looks like the man who created one of the greatest songs of all time, Crazy." — Jon Franklin

"A very angry C3P0 jacked up on steroids," — Darby Hallman

"When you know you're not gonna win an award, so you have to settle for looking like one," — George Wassel