Playlist of the week: Bleachers' beats

Jack Antonoff backstage during the 61st Grammy Awards at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, Feb. 10, 2019. (Taylor Arthur/Los Angeles Times/TNS)

If you’ve been keeping up with the top pop songs for the past few years, you’ve probably heard a song or two with Jack Antonoff’s name on it. The American singer, songwriter and producer has put out top hits like “We Are Young” by fun., “Out Of The Woods” by Taylor Swift and “Green Light” by Lorde.

The New Jersey native celebrated his 35th birthday and the two-year anniversary of the hit song “Don’t Take The Money” by Bleachers on March 31. Antonoff is lead singer of the indie pop band, layering emotional lyrics on top of unique pop sounds.

From “I Miss Those Days” to “Rollercoaster,” his songs depict a personal yet relatable human experience. Bleachers’ albums “Strange Desire” and “Gone Now” are the perfect soundtracks to navigate through the roller coaster of emotions we all experience near the end of the semester. 

Whether you’re stressed out or just cruising along, here are some Bleachers songs to dance to this spring. 

"Don't Take The Money" — Bleachers

"Hate That You Know Me" — Bleachers

"I Miss Those Days" — Bleachers

"I Wanna Get Better" — Bleachers

"Let's Get Married" — Bleachers

"Reckless Love" — Bleachers

"Rollercoaster" — Bleachers

"Wake Me" — Bleachers

"All My Heroes" — Bleachers

"Shadow" — Bleachers

"Like a River Runs" — Bleachers

"Nothing Is U" — Bleachers

"Foreign Girls" — Bleachers

"Wild Heart" — Bleachers

"Goodmorning" — Bleachers