Crime Blotter for Feb. 1 to Feb. 7

Briefs don’t include every incident from the last week, and suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Information could change as investigations continue.

— An officer responded to an incident at East Quad while on patrol Sunday night, where a woman said she had been harassed by her ex-boyfriend, whom she had told not to contact her. The victim had received a non-threatening letter from her ex-boyfriend in November after he had completed his basic training for the Army. In December, he contacted the victim several times by phone. The victim received a call from a blocked number Sunday night and immediately recognized her ex-boyfriend’s voice saying things like, “I’m going to f—- your life up.” The victim said he sounded hostile and unstable and was told to send screenshots of texts and audio from the voicemails to the officer.

— An officer was on patrol on and around Greene Street when he saw a man bent over and coughing on the side of the road. When the officer tried to approach the man, a man across the street yelled, “Hey, cops!” to tell the first man to stop throwing up. The man vomiting was very unsteady and smelled of alcohol. The officer asked both subjects to provide identification and noticed both men had other licenses in their wallets, which were confiscated. The first man was arrested for possession of a fake ID and minor in possession of beer. The two men had been walking back to Columbia Hall from Five Points because they said it was too crowded downtown.

— While on patrol Friday night, an officer saw three men walking down Pendleton Street who appeared to be intoxicated. The group stopped walking and one man picked up a rock from the ground and threw it at the light post on the corner. He missed the light but hit the pole. The officer then confronted the group, who told him they had been drinking in Five Points and decided to walk home. The officer noticed one of the subjects had dropped something on the ground and went to retrieve it. It was a fake Maryland driver’s license, belonging to one of the three men. The other two also presented fake driver’s licenses. All three were given citations for minor in possession and two were issued possession of fake IDs.