USC student missing since late Saturday, last seen at J's Corner Restaurant and Bar

USC student Michael Keen went missing late Saturday night and was last seen at J's Corner Restaurant and Bar, his parents said. 

Keen left the restaurant to walk to his house on Florida Street around 8 p.m. on Saturday. Keen last called his father around 11 p.m. and said his phone battery was low. 

"He would've absolutely contacted us today. He calls every day. None of his friends have had any contact with him," Keen's mother, Janet, said. 

Keen was wearing an olive green jacket, a polo, a hat and blue jeans. Keen is 6-foot-1 and weighs about 180 pounds, his parents said. 

Keen's parents told The Daily Gamecock they filed a missing person's report with Columbia Police Department on Sunday. 

Keen is a senior in the Darla Moore School of Business and is set to graduate in December 2021. 

"Bring him back, please," Keen's father, Paul, said. 

University spokesperson Jeff Stensland confirmed that Keen is a student in the Darla Moore School of Business, but was unable to confirm his specific year or major. A USCPD spokesperson referred all media inquiries to the Columbia Police Department. 

Efforts to reach the Columbia Police Department have not yet been successful. 

If you have any information concerning this case, dial 1-888-CRIME-SC with tips, contact Columbia police at 803-545-3500, the Richland County Sheriff's Department at 803-576-3000 or USCPD at 803-777-4215.

Editor's note: This is a developing story. This article was last updated Nov. 22 at 10:55 a.m. 

Holly Poag contributed to reporting in this article.