If you were awarded a lower deck student ticket to Thursday night’s football season-opener against North Carolina, you must claim your ticket by 5 p.m. today. Tickets must be printed to be claimed.
Student Ticketing will transfer your ticket to your CarolinaCard for you, and you must have your CarolinaCard to be admitted to the game.
Tickets not claimed by today’s deadline will be released for other students to claim on a first-come, first-served basis.
Follow these steps to claim your ticket:
1. Log in to your Ticketmaster student account using your account information provided by Student Ticketing.
2. On the home page under “My Upcoming Events,” click “manage this event” next to the event, “Student Lower for UNC.”
3. On the next page, a calendar will appear, with a box in the lower left corner highlighting your ticket for the game. Go to the drop-down menu marked “select an action,” and choose “Print tickets,” then “Select All” below. Click “done.”
4. Then, scroll to the top of the calendar and click “continue.”
5. In the box that appears, make sure your ticket is checked, then click “continue to print.”
7. On the confirmation page that appears, click “print.” A PDF file of your ticket will be downloaded to your computer.
8. Print your ticket.
9. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
If you have been awarded a ticket and decide not to attend the game, cancel your ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.