Crime Blotter: Sept. 30 to Oct. 6, 2014

Alcohol/liquor law violation — 1

Disorderly conduct — 2

Drug/narcotics violation — 6

Drunkenness — 3

Fake/other ID use — 4

Fraud (credit card/ATM) — 1

Harassment (telephone calls) — 2

Larceny/theft from vehicle — 2

Trespass — 1

Vandalism/destruction of property — 1

— An officer was patrolling in his car on Greene Street when he noticed a woman walking barefoot in the road with her shoes in her hand. The officer asked the woman to walk on the sidewalk. She stepped onto the sidewalk, but then started walking in the road again. The officer repeated his warning, and she started to walk on the sidewalk. The officer got back into his car and continued to drive again, but he noticed the woman step into the road again. In reaction to the violation of an unlawful pedestrian in roadway, the officer got out of his car and approached her again. The officer noticed a strong odor of alcohol coming from the woman. She did not have identification on her, so she began to walk away from the officer. The officer asked her to stop, and she said, “I’m just walking home.” She began to run and flail her arms, but lost her balance and fell on the sidewalk when she tried to hop over a low concrete wall. The officer placed handcuffs on her, but she slipped her hands out. He put the handcuffs on her the second time as she screamed loudly. The suspect was uncooperative, and told the officer, “I f---king hate you.” She was placed under arrest for public disorderly conduct and minor in possession of beer. While in transport, the woman unbuckled her seatbelt.

— An officer was dispatched to Bates House to respond to a female vomiting. They followed the vomit to the woman when they arrived on scene. They called the EMS, and the officer asked if she knew why the police and the EMS were there. She said, “Because I’m too drunk.” She was unable to sit up without using the wall to lean on. She was transported to a hospital and issued a citation for minor in possession of beer.

— On Oct. 2, an officer was on patrol when he came across a group of males sitting on the edge of a truck. One of the men yelled “f---k you.” When the officer exited the car, he noticed the man was intoxicated. The officer asked who he was yelling at, and the man said, “I’m sorry, not you.” Because the man was highly intoxicated and exhibiting aggressive behavior, the officer arrested him for public disorderly conduct. After he was searched, the officer found two fake driver’s licenses. The man was issued citations for possession of fake ID, public disorderly conduct and minor in possession of beer.